The Inventor’s Council of Cincinnati is a non-profit professional and educational organization of independent inventors, entrepreneurs and those who serve, or are interested in, the product development process.
The mission of the Inventor’s Council of Cincinnati is to provide education and support to increase Members’ potential for success in the Product Development Industry.
The Council shall seek to create an organization of independent inventors and those supporting the Product Development Industry with a Membership diverse in background, experience, knowledge and culture.
Benefits when you join
- Receive free counseling in key areas of the product development process
- Receive and learn from free meeting summaries of all our monthly meetings
- Assistance with locating resources to help get your projects moving
- Save with a discount to Inventor’s Council of Cincinnati conferences and seminars
- Complementary subscription to “Inventor’s Digest” THE premier magazine for inventors – a $37 value
- Benefit from support and mentoring of fellow successful inventors and board members
- Members in the service business may insert cards/brochures in our “Member
Service Provider Handbook” reference binder that circulates at every meeting
Membership Dues are as follows:
$80 your first year
$60 each subsequent year (regardless of when this occurs)
$500 per year
*Our membership year starts in September and ends in August. Dues paid in June, July or August are applied to the coming year.
Mail check or money order to:
Inventor’s Council of Cincinnati
P.O. Box 42103
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Membership in the Council is open to any individual without regard to age, color, disability, gender, nationality, race, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, goals, experience, geography or any other factor.